Terrafirma hydraulic bumpstop 4" travel
- 4" (100MM) travel
- Zinc plated for bright long lasting finish with striking blue anodised machined alloy fittings.
- High pressure Nitrogen charged
- High temperature 5W premium quality shock fluid
- Adjustable between 100 and 400psi, factory set at 150psi fo immediate fitment
- 3MM wall thickness
Axle bending, bone jarring impacts are a thing of the past with Terrafirma hydraulic bump stops fitted.
The perfect solution for preventing the harsh suspension 'bottoming' associated with standard rubber bump stops.
With 4" of travel the Terrafirma hydraulic bump stops progressively absorb the last few inches of suspension movement dramatically smoothing landings and massive bumps.
Terrafirma hydraulic bump stops reduce driver fatique and possible chassis/axle damage by controlling shock absorber travel close to full compresion.
Precision engineered from 2" (52mm) diameter aluminium with a super tough hard chrome 32mm diameter piston rod.
Classic Terrafirma blue and silver styling is retained with machined anodised fittings and a nylon contact pad keeps noise during operation to a minimum.
Mounting Terrafirma hydraulic bump stops to Land Rovers is made possible with specific Terrafirma mounting kits.
They can be mounted with any shockabsorber option and are adjustable to limit compression movement as required.
Weld on mouning tubes are also available for custom vehicle builders who wish to incorporate Terrafirma hydraulic bumps stops into theair chassis design.
The bump stops are adjustable between 150 and 400psi and come factory set at 150psi.
The lenght of travel and specification of the Terrafirma bump stop are ideally suited to Land Rover type 4X4 and similar weight applications.
- Vóór 15.00 uur besteld, morgen in huis ! (mits op voorraad)
- Retourneren geen probleem !
- De hoogste kwaliteit voor de laagste prijs !
- Minimaal 24 maanden garantie !
- Al 25 jaar de beste service !
- Sparen voor 5% extra korting !