Range Rover The First Fifty
Prototypes, YVBs and NXCs - the story of the early Range Rovers
Today, the Range Rover is a legend. The original design lasted in
production for more than a quarter of a century. It is those very
first Range Rovers which are the subject of this book. Its aim is to
record the story of the earliest vehicles before it becomes lost in
the mists of legend and distorted by commercial
misrepresentation. It looks at three distinct groups of vehicles.
These are the Engineering Prototypes (of which there were seven),
the Pre-Production Vehicles (of which there were 28, most
registered in the YVB-H series), and the Press Launch Vehicles (of
which there were 20, all registered in the NXC-H series). The total
comes to slightly more than 50 vehicles. With 160 illustrations
and 160 pages.
- Vóór 15.00 uur besteld, morgen in huis ! (mits op voorraad)
- Retourneren geen probleem !
- De hoogste kwaliteit voor de laagste prijs !
- Minimaal 24 maanden garantie !
- Al 25 jaar de beste service !
- Sparen voor 5% extra korting !